Form 1098-T Duplicate Request
Form 1098-T tax statements for students who have electronically consented are available as of the release date in early to mid January . Please review our Tax Form Forecast to see when the form is expected to be released before requesting a duplicate copy. You cannot request a duplicate copy of mailed forms until February 10 to allow time for forms to reach their destination.
Online Form Request
Students with access to One.IU
- Access to 1098-T related functions is available through One.IU here after authenticating.
- Click Start
- Select the Tax Year(s) PDF for the 1098-T Details and electronic financial summary
- Retrieve, review, save, or print the details for your records
Printed Form Request
Students without access to One.IU, but have a username and passphrase.
- Visit Duplicate Tax Form Requests after authenticating.
- Complete the online request form
- Detailed financial information is available in the Financial section of Self-Service
- See instructions above for online retrieval of detailed financial information
Students unable to access One.IU and do not have an active username.
- Complete a duplicate tax form request available as a Fillable PDF
- Mail or fax the completed request to the address listed on the form