Year-to-Date Tax/Ded/Earn/Special Balances
Use this query to generate a list of an employee's taxable gross and tax withholding by year, quarter, or month. This report includes both employee- and employer-paid taxes and deductions.
Master Catalog > Human Resource Management System > Payroll > HRMS > Payroll Reports
- Employee ID: enter the employee's 10-digit ID number.
- Year: enter the year in which to search.
- Quarter: leave blank to search all quarters in a specified calendar year, or enter a value to limit the report to one quarter. January-March is 'Quarter 1,' April-June is 'Quarter 2,' etc.
- Period: leave blank to search all months in a specified calendar year, or enter a value to limit the report to one month. January is 'Period 1,' February is 'Period 2,' etc.
- Select Output Format: MS Excel (XLSX) is the only output option for this report.
- Select Output Destination: this report usually runs quickly; "Wait" is a good option.