Work Study Limit of Earnings
Use this query to generate a list of work study employees and their earning limits. This report allows users to monitor work study employees so they do not exceed their earnings limits for the current work study period (academic year or summer session).
Master Catalog > Departmental Reporting > Payroll Reports - Departmental
- Pay Period End Date (MM/DD/YYYY): leave blank to capture the most recent pay period, or enter a specific pay period end date to return data for that pay period.
- Campus Code(s): leave blank to search across all campuses, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more campuses.
- Department Id(s): leave blank to search across all departments, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more departments.
- Semester Begin Date (MM/DD/YYYY): enter the begin date for the current work study period. For example, the begin date for the summer period might be 05/09/2017. The begin date for the academic period might be 08/22/2016.
- Semester End Date (MM/DD/YYYY): enter the end date for the current work study period. For example, the end date for the summer period might be 07/28/2017. The end date for the academic period might be 05/05/2017.
- Work Study Group: select 'Undergrad.'
- Include Labor Ledger Totals? By default, this box will be unchecked. Check this box to add Labor Ledger total amounts to the report.
- Include Labor Ledger Totals by Account? By default, this box will be unchecked. Check this box to add Labor Ledger total amounts, listed by account number, to the report.
- Select Output Format: by default, MS Excel (XLSX) will be selected. Selecting Word-RTF will generate a Rich Text File that contains page breaks by department code.
- Select Output Destination: this report can run slowly; select "Send to Completed Reports." When the report has finished, you will receive an email with a direct link to the results. Alternatively, go to the Completed Reports folder in My Catalog to open the report from within IUIE.