Payroll Hours Balance BW1 Summary
Use this query to generate a list of all biweekly employees and their attendance balances for specific pay periods. This report will also generate a list of employees with negative balances, which helps users identify where the employee exceeded their balance.
Master Catalog > Departmental Reporting > Payroll Reports - Departmental
- Pay Period End Date (MM/DD/YYYY): leave blank to capture the most recent pay period, or enter a specific pay period end date to return data for that pay period.
- Campus Code(s): leave blank to search across all campuses, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more campuses.
- Department Code(s): leave blank to search across all departments, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more departments.
- Salary Plan(s): leave blank to search across all salary plans, or enter a value(s) to limit the report to one or more salary plans. Note that selecting a non-BW1 salary plan will result in a failed search.
- Negative Balances Only? By default, this box will be unchecked. Check this box to limit the search to only employees that have exceeded their balances.
- Break on Voucher Code? (Word Only) By default, this box will be unchecked. Check this box, and select 'Word-RTF,' below, to generate a Rich Text File without page breaks by department code.
- Include Email Address? (Excel Only) By default, this box will be unchecked. Check this box to add an additional column for the employee's email address when 'MS Excel (XLSX)' is selected below.
- Select Output Format: by default, MS Excel (XLSX) will be selected. Selecting Word-RTF will generate a Rich Text File that contains page breaks by department code (unless the 'Break on Voucher Code?' box, above, is checked).
- Select Output Destination: this report can run slowly; select "Send to Completed Reports." When the report has finished, you will receive an email with a direct link to the results. Alternatively, go to the Completed Reports folder in My Catalog to open the report from within IUIE.